Thursday, October 27, 2011

Weight Matters

Overhauling your entire life is not easy. In fact, it's very hard and it really sucks. If you've read my earlier posts, you know that I am in the process of trying to lose weight and eat healthier. It's an everyday battle. I have eaten horribly for the last 27 years and it's not going to be an overnight change.

I've lost another pound since my last weight loss post. That encourages me to keep it up. I have a tendency to only look at the big picture (which for most things in life, is a good thing - with weight loss, not always so good) - And it overwhelms me. I need to lose about 60 more pounds. To me, that is a daunting number. So today, I decided I need to start thinking smaller. Focus on the next 8 pounds, instead of the next 60. Think of today, and today only. You can do anything for one day. Can I eat good for one day? Yes. Can I get in some kind of activity that gets my body moving? Yes! If I can just think like this everyday, I am confident that my weight will be gone before I know it.



No comments:

Post a Comment