Friday, October 28, 2011

Braids, Braids, Braids

Little known fact - I used to be a hairstylist. I graduated from hair school in 2004, got my cosmetology license...then moved to NY. My KY license expired and I never re-newed it. Sometimes I think of going back into it but for now, I'm content with doing my own hair and looking at pictures of hair I want. :) Braids have been a huge trend lately and like many other women, I love them! They are quick, easy and are more exciting than a plain ponytail.
Loving this! It's easy to hide mistakes in this kind of updo.

Her make up is gorgeous!

I thought for sure these were fake braids but nope! This is all her own hair (It's very long and seemingly has no layers)
Find the tutorial on Maiden Braids here: Maiden Braid Tutorial



This is cute and different from your average braid. Definitely will be trying this one out on the girls!

And of course one of the biggest braid trends right now - fishtail braid (A lot of people assume the fishtali braid is complicated - not so! Very simple to do!)



Now I just want to go home and play with my hair all day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment