Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I cannot wait to eat! But since we still have a couple hours to go before turkey time, here are some things I am thankful for:

My husband, Ryan, who cannot ever take a serious photo but is a wonderful husband and father.

My Mom and my oldest daughter, Melanie. My mom for being the best Mom a girl could ever ask for and Melanie for being the unique and opinionated 11 year old that she is.

My Dad and my youngest daughter, Isabella. My Dad for being strong, supportive and seriously the BEST dad around. My Boo for being so sweet and caring to everyone she meets. Her teacher said that she has the most tender heart and that God has big plans for that tender heart. I tend to agree.

My sweet buppy, Mordecai. He is ALWAYS happy to see me. Even though he's look a little like the Grinch is this photo. 

The Green Bay Packers who are playing on Thanksgiving, sweet!

There are so many more things that I am thankful for but those are what I could take pictures of today. :)

Also, another person I am thankful for - My big sister, Jen! It also happens to be her birthday today, so Happy Birthday Turkey Baby!

I hope everyone is enjoying their time with their families and getting bellies full of turkey!!


No comments:

Post a Comment